Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Greetings!

This is one of my favorite pictures of us-
we spent a few days in Gatlinburg, TN,
and this was at the top of the Sky Lift
overlooking the town.
Hello!  My name is Elizabeth and I have been following the paleo lifestyle since February 8, 2012.   After years of dieting and exercising with a yo-yo effect I found paleo, jumped in and haven't looked back.  I LOVE paleo and want to share my success with others. 

I am a full time paramedic for a municipal fire department.  My husband is also a firefighter and we are very fortunate to work the same days.  We work 10, 24 hour shifts a month so we are very thankful that we are able to spend so much time together.

I love to cook and find (and modify) new recipes to fit into our routine.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment